Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jumpin' Jeepers People!


I guess droppin' the g is going to require us to forgo the Webster's and start stockin' the schools with the Urban Dictionary.

Hey darlin', I'm goin' to run for Vice President of the United States.

I'm also thinkin' I'll be doin' nothin' 'bout my grammar either. What the heck? We're all jus 'bout bein' real people here aren't we? Jus normal every day people.

You betcha some folks will mock me. But doggone it, this is how I am.

You're darn tootin' Hilary couldn't get away with this. Can ya'll imagin' George W. or Good Ole Joe Biden talkin' like this?

If the McCain does win the ticket, [cough cough] Sarah Palin will be a hoot negotiatin' with international leaders.

Do you suppose Sarah's last name really is Paling?




* Click on pic to go to Grammar Girls site.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't even listen to her talk. I really can't. It's worse that fingernails on the chalkboard...

Gawd help us all if McPain does win.

Joan said...

Gosh darn it you are makin a good point. By now I can't decipher what is Palin and what is Tina Fey.
I listen to the Grammar Girl's podcasts sometimes.

Jami said...

If ya can't think - wink!

Angel said...

I cannot stand to hear her talk either....or McSame.....eeeewwwwww