Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

ABCD, MEME, ME

Slacker-Moms-R-Us (Kristie) tagged me with this meme.
First, I have to say I am *star-struck* with her.

I [quasi] met her at BlogHer in San Francisco. She was in the chair next to me during the Bare Minerals makeover. If I had her skin, I would skip all the minerals and just stay with the bare look. She's gorgeous!





The rules are to post my answers to a quiz. There are no wrong answers because it’s all about me. Unless I lie to look cooler or smarter than I am.







A. Attached or single? single, married, single, married, single, married ... SINGLE!
B. Best friend? my sister and vodka
C. Cake or pie? pancake
D. Day of choice? every ... it's all about the here and now
E. Essential item? concealer (I have Uncle Fester eyes)
F. Favorite color? pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? no gummy anything
H. Hometown? 'burbs of the Big D, 313
I. Indulgence? lately ... Brighton jewelry
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? 2 and out!
L. Life isn’t complete without? coffee, family, laughter
M. Marriage date? May 28th or 29th I've forgotten, April 30th, and December 26th
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 bro, 2 sisters
O. Oranges or apples? apples ... dipped in warm brie
P. Phobias? certain situations make me claustrophobic
Q. Quotes? "The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach
R. Reasons to smile? no spinach in my teeth
S. Season of choice? summer ... and Mrs. Dash
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? if I told you, I'd have to kill pay you not to tell anyone.
V. Vegetable? edamame
W. Worst habits? moi? you'd probably have to ask the people around me.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? have had them both, but I wouldn't mind x-ray vision
Y. Your favorite food? salmon or any shell fish
Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces (I should have been born a mermaid)

Tagging:
If you've already done this or don't like meme's, accept it as some linky love!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I'll post it tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm apples and brie.

Anonymous said...

Excellent! thanks ;-)

Anonymous said...

Very cool meme.

Anonymous said...

Your answers crack me up! Especially the marriages and not being sure of date of the first.

Thanks for the compliment. What's funny is I was looking at you and thinking you are really attractive. You know, in that non-lesbo way.

jennyonthespot said...

Hey girlfriend! I love your "x-ray vision" answer... you're so witty!

I was tagged for this probably a month ago - I have all the answers in a draft file, but haven't made it to "publish" yet! Hoping to get to that next week! Thanks for thinkin' of me... I'll let ya know when I get it up!

hugs!