Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2008

"Hey Now, Your a Rock Star ...

... get your game on, go play" [Smash Mouth]

Sunshine at and the pursuit of happiness, posted a meme that I've seen before, and have wanted to do.

Through a random search, you come up with your bands name, the title of your album and the album cover photo.

The rule's are, you can't keep refreshing the link ... work with what you get. BUT, I am going to be honest here. My album cover is the second time I clicked on the link. If I would have used the first photo, you would have thought I searched it out on purpose. Let's just say it had black leather, skin, and perfectly tied sailor's knots.

Let’s make a band:

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random The first article title is the name of your band.

2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3 The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.

3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/ The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

Now take your photo, add the band name and title to it, then post it.


And the Grammy goes to ......


Go check out Sunshine's band "Netzach" and if you make one, please link to me so I can see it.
-------------------------------------------
F.Y.I.:
bib·cock (bĭb'kŏk')
n. A faucet with a nozzle that is bent downward; a bibb.

13 comments:

San said...

ROFLMAO-that is funny!

Angel said...

is that BritBrit in that picture?

Carrie @carrieloves said...

That is so cute, I posted, too.

Carrie @carrieloves said...

That is so cute, I posted, too.

Michael said...

OMG, that is funny....

Sherry said...

That is so funny and cute too -- it's totally you!!! You rawk!!! As I said -- I usually come here for a laugh and a smile. You don't disappoint!!! :)

Joan said...

I don't care what the definition says. 'Still sounds dirty to me.

Terri said...

I love this meme; I'm going to do it too! Yours takes the cake; one of the best i've seen for originality! :o) Check my blog in the next day or two I promise to do it.

Nancy said...

Joan: LOL, that's why I added the definition, sounded dirty to me too.

Dixie said...

Girl, that looks totaly like a real album cover!

Sherry said...

I did this but couldn't get the picture to print out...BUT

my band name would have been:

Horace Ashenfelter

and the CD would be entitled:

The Only True Good.

It was a picture of a woman with her hands on her face!!!

What a lark Nancy!!!

SweetAnnee said...

I did it..so fun!!
I'll post it on my Fantasy BLOG

thanks..a good project for Super Bowl day!
deena

GreenishLady said...

I did it too! I thought this was such fun! Thanks for passing the idea along!

http://greenishlady.blogspot.com/2008/02/how-did-i-get-to-be-rock-star.html