Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

My REAL Diet Secret

I got on the scale and have lost another pound. Actually I could stop now and feel just fine, but I'll take that pound.

I think I have figured out why I am successfully losing.

I start with a nutritious breakfast:

Kashi - Autumn Wheat

Fresh Kiwi, strawberries, and pineapple

A dollop of vanilla yogurt


Mmmmm, looks good doesn't it?


Then I add one adorable irresistible *begging dog. After a couple bites, I can't resist and give him the bowl.


Repeat at dinner time with a Weight Watchers meal or salad.

Lunch at work is my only unshared meal.

* His begging is sitting on his hind end wobbling back and forth from one side to the other, not barking or jumping, but occasionally emitting a grunt with his mouth closed.

Quinn loves fruit and vegi's and the vet said they are fine for him.

Quinn also loves to wear shirts. Here's his new Halloween hoodie.



Yes, at times I miss my kids not living at home, sorta. No I don't want grandkids yet. Quinn is a good substitute for now.

7 comments:

Joan said...

It looks like he's doing well after all he's been through. I shared a piece of cheese with Chloe today. I can't take the begging.

Casdok said...

Good on you!
And nice tee shirt Quinn!

Anonymous said...

I love Quinn's new shirt. I'll have to try the kashi. I need to try something.

Michael said...

Kashi sounds good, I'll have to give it a try. Just don't give Quinn grapes...they can shut dog's kidneys down.

linda said...

Um, can I come to your house for lunch? I eat yoghurt and fresh fruit every day!!! Not my dog!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

That dog is too cute! Maybe he could come and eat some of my food...that might jumpstart my diet!

LOVE your new blog design! Sorry I am just now getting around to seeing it!

Desiree Eaglin said...

have you seen the kashi million snacks giveaway commercial? that dude has a million freakin teeth!! it bugs me...