Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bull Sh*t

Bulls took a major dump on the Pistons last night.

Round 2 Game three, Pistons lost 92 to 108

Did I really care? Na-aahhhhhh

My sister invited me as her date (and I didn't even have to put out) to join her and her coworkers at the Palace of Auburn Hills.

I have always been a baseball fan, love them Detroit Tigers, but I am also a fan of the Detroit Pistons. Well, fair weathered fan. I admit, I join in on the excitement when the team is in playoffs.

I had a blast ... even though they lost ... big time lost.

Our seats were 4 rows off the floor, dead center court, perfect, perfect, perfect.


Bob Seger was sitting right across court from us BUT he was in about the 15th row. Yea, seats better than Bob's!

4 comments:

Angel said...

damn! You scored better seats than Bob?!!! Is your picture going to be in US, sitting there, with your jeans and stiletos on, trying to ignore the camera? ;)

dang, your son is TALL and berry, berry cute!!!

Dixie said...

I'm not a sports fan, unless it involves fast cars and wrecking then I'm all up in it!

Glad you had a good time! That is the most important thing!

Nancy said...

Beth: Yes to the jeans and high heeled boots, the flogger that matches the stiletto's didn't go with my jeans, lol

Dixie: NASCAR... some of the guys I work with are big time fans.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I'm not big into sports...but I did go to my first arena football game a few weekends ago and ABSOLUTELY loved it! I'd go again in a hot second! :)